NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SELL
please order more than 2 pieces combined with other products.
Length：10cm±2cm （legs included）
About the taxidermy
Our taxidermies are stuffed with filling materials like cotton, rubber, and clay inside which makes them firm and heavy compared to empty shells. The membranes are backfilled and well retained to the joints of these taxidermies after treatment which makes them look very similar to live ones. The colours are carefully preserved with our saving techniques and partial repainting so they will keep their natural colours permanently without fading.
About the preservation
- Please avoid direct sunlight to avoid cracking, fading, etc. of the specimen.
- Please store in a dry environment to avoid mouldy specimens.
- Some large taxidermy will be disassembled into parts for shipment.
- Before shipping the taxidermy, we will confirm that the packaging and taxidermies are perfect to go, and will also avoid damage caused by improper transportation to the greatest extent.
- Please contact the transportation company for compensation for damage caused by improper transportation.
Since taxidermies are not industrial products, each one is slightly different.
When they were live in deepsea, usually fight in their lives, it may cause damage.
top of page
產品網頁: Stores Product Widget